Thursday, October 13, 2022

Transcending from Fear-based to Heart-based Reality

It is a very important and profound message from Victoria Reynolds for those who are in the ascension process.

 

Our hearts are the electromagnetic generator fueled by Divine Love. After listening to her messages in the video, I have realized that I still have fear stuck in my heart that prevents Heart to open up.

Thank you, Victoria. When I first saw her figure, she looked familiar to me as one of the spiritual council members of the planet Earth in my vision where leaders that are not politicians lead the direction of  the planetary beings including the planet herself.

Victoria's messages are mostly guidance to make inner transformation rather than outside worldly information. If your eyes are focused outward, it leads you back to 3D. Your attentions always need to be inward in 5D.

No comments:

Post a Comment